Saturday, December 07, 2019

Day 7: Christmas decorations


Today I have been busy making little helmet with paper mache for a little theater play the cats have been busy rehearsing. They decided to make a Christmas play and have involved me in the making of the costumes. Even though the costumes are quite tiny, it is taking a lot of time, way more than I anticipated. I cannot show you the costumes yet, because then I would spoil their surprise. But I think they are doing a good job.
While few of the cats have been involved in the theater, others have prepared the house for the festive season and have been charging after dust mice with brooms. The house looks so much cleaner now although I had my doubts when the mouse hunting got little bit too wild. All is calm now.
I arranged my own Christmas scenes today too.
I have two little houses inside this cabinet, but maybe next year I will arrange something fun with the cats.
I hope your prep (that is if you are doing any) is going fine.

Wool with you,
Lene

4 comments:

  1. I love the cat stories! They are quite mischievious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cats are just darling!

    ReplyDelete