Thursday, December 05, 2019

Day 5: my Advent Calendar


Had a lovely day today! Early already, drove off to town and spent most of the day there. I had a list of things to do and it took longer than I anticipated, but most of it got done.
What a joy to return home, meet the furry ones, put up feet, drink good tea, enjoy the twinkle of the fairy lights in this otherwise dark night.
I was done, was already heading towards the car, when I decided to quickly drop into a bookstore and found two books that were on sale… I have not yet had time to look at them but will do that soonest.

Must show you my Tea Advent Calendar. Look how pretty it is with all the little boxes that hold a tea temple. Today I am drinking Fennel and Liquorice and this is a happy surprise, I would not have thought that I would like this, but it tastes good!

It is late, I think I will take a quick shower (did buy a selection of lovely soaps too), put on my PJ’s, look through the new books, then crochet a few rows to the blanket. I am past the cushion size, so blanket this will be…

Wool with you,
Lene

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like such a fun day and that Advent Tea Calendar is just darling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading! The Calendar was a happy surprise, last year I had a tea light one, and it was little bit disappointing, so I am really happy with this one!

      Delete
  2. Your spoon with the little gnome maiden is the cutest thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous13:10

    I'm enjoying your daily reports and musings. You make me feel cozy too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for sharing - the advent tea calendar is a brilliant idea! Love your posts! And your kitties! Someday I'll have the nerve to try. THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, xx! Making creatures is so much fun, go for it!!

      Delete
  5. I've been behind on blogs, but just read your first few posts from December and it all feels so good! I've been here since your very first post, wayyyy back in the day, and continue to feel gratitude to you for sharing the joy of making and the quiet contentment of a life well lived.

    ReplyDelete