Friday, December 13, 2019

Day 13: Lussekatt

 Happy Saint Lucy's Day to all!!

Let this little Lucia-kitten bring light to this dark December Day!

If you want to read more of this special day, that is celebrated in Scandinavia and in Finland (in Swedish speaking areas), you can open this link.

(She should be wearing a red belt, but I don't have small enough buckles and could not think of anything to substitute that. She has red nose, so there is the dose of red needed. And she does not mind herself, she was so happy to have the honor to dress up as Lucy.)

Wool with you,
Lene

16 comments:

  1. I love her! She is so pretty and festive (and the candle is great).

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cutest Saint Lucia ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lussekatt is beautiful just as she is. I love the snowflake, crown and fluffy cardigan. Thank you for the smile on my face and happy Sankta Lucia day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOOOOOVE her snowflake nose !!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Els, xx, I was delighted when I found that fabric!

      Delete
  5. She is very sweet indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This little kitty is the best ever. She is so sweet and delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How many cat people have you made so far? I'm very curious....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura, I really don't have a clue, I have stopped counting, and there are a few I have gifted away. But they are so much fun to make, I just keep making new ones!

      Delete
  8. OH MY -- you just astound me! She is the sweetest thing! Can I ask - are the cats knit all in one piece? You are so creative and talented. LOVE LOVE your cat people and their stories. THANK YOU for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, xx. Yes, they are knit in one piece, there is one seam to close after the stuffing is done. Thank you for reading!

      Delete