Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Happy Holidays!


I skipped there a beat, but I did think about you, and in my mind, I wished you a thousand times  
Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays!

It is already Christmas day here. When I woke up this morning, I listened to the silence, Piisku was close to me, her whole body stretched along my side and she too, was sound asleep. The house was full, but all were in deep sleep and after yesterday’s hustle and bustle, the silence sounded amazing.

I got up, prepared breakfast, fed the dogs, took few steps outside in the snowy, white silence, and felt happy but exhausted.

The Christmas festivities have started, and everything will hopefully run smoothly its own course.
I hope I will find time to knit a few Christmas sweaters.

I wish you all a very happy and peaceful holidays and I will be here before the giant leap into the next decade.

Warm, tight hugs,
and wool, as always, with you,
Lene

20 comments:

  1. And a very merry Christmas to you and all your family. Thank you for writing to us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lynn for reading and commenting, xx!

      Delete
  2. Happy holidays to you too !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Els, for commenting and reading, xx.

      Delete
  3. Happy Christmas Lene & family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing a glimpse into your life! Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jeannie for reading, and all the best to you and your family, xx!

      Delete
  5. On Christmas Eve morning I had an appointment for an eye exam in a nearby city, so I took a little time afterward and visited a thrift shop where I found an Irish-knit wool cardigan in a lovely green - and bought it for myself. Now that I see your kitties' sweaters, I think the cardigan needs a gingerbread man! Maybe I'll make a little gingerbread man brooch to pin on it :)
    Happy holidays to you and yours, Lene!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Quinn, xx, hope you had time to make the gingerbread man!

      Delete
  6. Wishing you all a very happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the best of New Year to you, xx!!

      Delete
  7. I hope your Christmas was very merry and that you enjoyed your family. Oh - and found time to knit a few Christmas sweaters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jane, xx! I knit three little sweaters, but have not embroidered them yet! Hope you had time for knitting too!

      Delete
  8. Anonymous17:56

    All good wishes for hte New Year, Lene! May your dreams come true!

    Liesbeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Liesbeth, xx! All the best to you, too!

      Delete
  9. Oh those cats! I was off the computer around the holidays (a lovely break from technology)and I'm trying to catch up now. Festive cats - all just so joyful.

    ReplyDelete