Sunday, December 15, 2019

Day 15: Missunderstanding

I am busy preparing for Christmas and so are the cats.

Today somebody wondered who is going to hang the stockings...

And so laundry was hung up by the fireplace. It was not laundry that needed to be hung, but Christmas stockings...
That is sorted now, all is well.

Wool with you,
Lene

PS. Laura asked me how many cats I have made so far. I have not counted, but in this picture are a few, and the yellow in the first row was the very first one I ever made, and Lucia in the bottom row, is the last I have made. I was surprised to see, how little the face has changed, but the body has gone through some changes.

5 comments:

  1. I love these so much!! Can you tell us how tall they are?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, xx. The cats are quite small, something around 15-20cm (6-8") tall. Most are around 6", but I think there are couple bigger ones too, it depends on the yarn and how much stuffing I put inside. I try to keep them small.

      Delete
  2. Oh gosh, what a treat to see all these cat creatures. I'm glad everything got sorted out and now the stockings are hung!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's wonderful to see so many of your cats together like this - each a unique character!

    ReplyDelete