Saturday, July 29, 2017

Just a very quick and short note

to thank you all for your concern for me. I am fine, and I hope you out there are too xx.

I did not mean to be away quite this long and I am not sure how this time has got away from me. The hand healing took longer than I expected, there was some nerve damage that took a long time to heal but all is well now.

When summer finally arrived here at the Arctic, we had some new snow in the beginning of June even, I have been very busy out in the yard. I have done some big scale work in the little forest areas and along the water line plus for some strange reason, I got inspired to do some cleaning inside the house, kind of cleaning where you take the time to tackle those neglected corners --- there is so little to write about those chores and I have been thinking that once I get some handwork done, I will then write a post...

I have quilted a little bit, and there has been some crochet, and maybe even a pair of socks, but that is all...

Once the north winds get speed and strength, and the night frost spreads on the lawns and the nights get dark and the warm light inside the house gathers everyone inside around it, then there will be more time to listen to thoughts and find time to write more.

All is well and I will be back,

Lots of love and wool, as always,
Lene

16 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that your hand has healed. Enjoy your (brief) summertime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by! I have been missing you . . . And a little bit worried.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Priscilla in London15:15

    Thank you for writing, Lene, I was really getting worried about you. I'm happy to hear you're well and busy with summer jobs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to hear from you. I must confess I was a wee bit concerned. However, your life is your life and you have no need to explain or justify what you do. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you are well and the nerve damage is no longer a problem - that is very good news!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm always happy to see a post from you!

    Very glad all is well - I would love to see what you have done with the forest areas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Summers seem so short when you live in northern climes (though mine was short due to a rainy June, not a snowy one!). Enjoy your time outdoors. Winter is the time of writing and dreams that can be lived slowly...

    Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to hear you are doing well.
    I was in Copenhagen in June, and there was very little dark. It gave me hint of what your world is like. I loved all that daylight -- but then, I don't have to experience those dark days of December and January!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So nice to hear from you. Enjoy the light of summer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad to hear that all is ok with you - I've missed your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous06:22

    Ah! Thrilled to see this, I am. Enjoy your long days of sun and light and chores. I eagerly await the slowing time to see your photos and posts. So glad all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad to hear that you and yours are fine! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So glad to hear you are well. As the saying goes, you have to make hay while the sun shines so enjoy your outside work as long as you can. There will be plenty of knitting weather soon. I'll be interested in seeing what you've been quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad you're ok. Time away isn't always bad, is it?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the update, Lene. I'm happy to hear you're healing and taking advantage of summer's light for home projects.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, please, write again, it us such a joy to follow your postings

    ReplyDelete