Monday, July 06, 2015

Cupcakes

Just a quick photo to inspire you... I am late in this and I cannot figure out why it took me so long to make one, and like in real life, you cannot stop with one... I will need to make another one soon.

What could be better? Maybe fresh strawberries?
Hope you have a good week.

Wool with you (it is still cold!)
Lene

PS. The pattern in the blue cowl is from Barbara Walker's pattern book (the blue one) and it is called Scroll pattern. I modified it just a little, just made it bigger.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous17:47

    They look good enough to eat. Sending you wishes for long sunny, warm days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous22:47

    Beautifully crafted, Lene!
    Greetings from The Netherlands,
    Liesbeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous23:03

    Lene, I love your blogs. You always have such interesting material to write about. I enjoy your knitting, crocheting, sewing, etc, as well as the photos from your part of the world. Please keep blogging; you give a lot of us joy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous15:56

    Lene - Your blog is wonderful and I adore reading your entries. I hope you will keep amazing us with your beautiful pictures and incredible knitting and crochet. you are like a portal into another world for me, and I wait (impatiently :) to see through the looking glass at the wonders you share.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lene - I echo all the above comments. Greetings from Seattle.

    ReplyDelete